Feb. 28th was not only the last day of February but my last baby shower. This was a benchmark in the pregnancy process, after this shower it is all downhill. 4 more weeks to go!!
The shower was held at the Lincoln Tea Room in historic downtown West Chester. The place is not only lovely but the food and tea were great! It was such a fun event with lots of friends and family. It was wonderful to see everyone so excited about our new little addition. And I knew what almost everything was (I did call a teething ring a chew toy but I feel as if I am on the ‘new Mommy’ learning curve, haha). I can’t express how grateful I am to everyone who came and even to those who were not able to make it but sent their warm wishes. We are such a lucky family. A HUGE thank you goes to my mom for throwing this wonderful shower, thank you, thank you, thank you :)
BK and I are so extremely happy and excited! We cannot WAIT to meet our little son!!
All the pictures: http://hilarykendro.shutterfly.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment