Thursday, March 25, 2010
Our Beloved Jacks
I am writing this through tear stained eyes, on Thursday March 25th at 1:40 p.m. our little furry baby Jacks passed away. He suffered severe kidney damage Wednesday night into Thursday morning. I took him to the vet Thursday morning at 10:40 a.m. and the vet determined the extreme extent of his kidney failure by 12:30 p.m. The vet said he wouldn’t last the rest of the day. Bryan and I were there when he passed on and wanted the last thing he saw to be the parents who loved him so much. This is probably the hardest thing we have gone through in our adult life. The timing is kind of odd since we are expecting our first baby within days of Jacks passing. Words cannot even come close to express the tremendousness of this loss. Jacks was ‘our family’, we always referred to the three of us as ‘the fam’. It is heartbreaking that Jacks will never be able to meet his ‘little brother’ but we know Jacks will always be with us.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment