On a side note, I wanted to try and wear my Phillies shirt (as seen in most of my belly pics) until the end of my pregnancy but I under estimated how large my belly would get! So, keeping with the Philadelphia theme I am wearing BK’s throwback Sixers t-shirt. I don’t think there is any question which teams our little man will be rooting for.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Pulled Back Muscle
I pulled a back muscle this past Monday and haven’t been able to walk without severe pain in 7 days! Not sure what pushed my back over the edge. I am thinking the extra frontal weight gain coupled with still actively carrying groceries up stairs. I have tried EVERYTHING! Ice pack, heating pad, stretching (even yoga!) but nothing has helped. Other than my poor back I am getting my energy back and itching to do stuff like organize our house, clean the bathroom, get the baby’s room ready, and generally just being active. Ironically my surge in energy has come the exact week I cannot physically move!! I am so antsy to get back to doing things. In all honesty, I am excited to just be able to walk to the bathroom without winching (and sometimes yelling) in pain. I have never experience pain so bad….maybe this will make labor less traumatic.
On a side note, I wanted to try and wear my Phillies shirt (as seen in most of my belly pics) until the end of my pregnancy but I under estimated how large my belly would get! So, keeping with the Philadelphia theme I am wearing BK’s throwback Sixers t-shirt. I don’t think there is any question which teams our little man will be rooting for.

On a side note, I wanted to try and wear my Phillies shirt (as seen in most of my belly pics) until the end of my pregnancy but I under estimated how large my belly would get! So, keeping with the Philadelphia theme I am wearing BK’s throwback Sixers t-shirt. I don’t think there is any question which teams our little man will be rooting for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment