Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year at 27 Weeks

Happy 2010!!! We are soooo excited for this upcoming year. We are excited for all the fun, all the craziness, all the trials and tribulations, and all the cute, wonderful baby smiles!!

We rang in the New Year with our friends Mike & Jenny and their insanely adorable 4-month old daughter. We not only had a fun time but both BK & I learned a TON!! I got answers to all my scary, very personal questions. I got to help give the baby a bath (well, watch and take notes). I got some great tips and tricks for what to get baby, what makes baby cry less, and what makes baby SMILE! BK & I just pray we will have a baby as cute and wonderful as their little girl.

I also have to brag about my great and talented husband. He made us a full out gourmet dinner on New Year’s Eve. He made grape and candied garlic salad, which sounds gross but was crazy delicious, lobster risotto (unfortunately mine was sans lobster), and a tenderloin wrap with roasted red peppers, fancy cheese, sautéed leeks and garlic, and some herb (I forget). It was heavenly. He honestly needs a show on the food network. He is THAT good of a cook. That is why we never go to restaurants bc he can normally do a better job than the chef!

Happy New Year to everyone! I am excited about what is to come in 2010!!




No comments: