Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Future Phillies Fan

I have read that in the weeks to come I will start to feel the baby kick more and more. They were right! I have felt more and more and MORE movement from the baby; especially during the World Series Playoffs between the Phillies and Yankees. Now this may be because most of the games were at night when I was lying on the couch or in bed. It could also be because the baby is starting to hear sounds and Daddy is not a quiet fan. I am sure the clapping and yelling kept baby awake and alert (along with Mommy and the Kitty).

Well, in this household logic is no always the rule! We think that our little baby is a diehard Phillies fan who has already developed distaste for those awful Yankees. Our baby was kicking for Utley to hit another one out of the park! Too bad Chase didn’t hear the baby and the Phillies lost. Our payback to you Yankees fans is having an insanely awesome kid who will forever despise you. Jealous?!?!?




BEFORE Game 6, when we were excited and happy.
As you can tell Baby Bump Kendro will no longer fit in my Phillies jersey.

Jacks dressed up in his ralley towel. His always looks so happy when I dress him up.
How Jacks fell asleep that night


No comments: