Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's A....


BOY!
Bryan and I found out today that we are having a little boy. Apparently our little baby boy is not shy about flashing the goods. According to the ultrasound tech our baby is very active, cooperative, and has long legs. We saw the legs, feet, arms, head, brain, stomach, bladder, spine, ears, nose, and eyes. We were extremely excited about seeing our little man in action. We can't wait to meet him!! We also made sure to get a picture that will be used to embarrass him one day. We like to think ahead.

As a result of the ultrasound, my due date has been pushed up to March 29, 2010. I am actually 21 weeks instead of just 20 weeks. The baby is already 1 pound!!

I now live in a house dominated by men (Bryan, Jacks, Baby K and even Murray our fish). I am preparing for a life filled with toilet seats left up.

Side Note: The baby's name will be a surprise. We want at least one thing to be a surprise!!

1 comment:

Olesh said...

Awesome. I am sure Bryan is excited. Hopefully he will arrive in time for the final four and opening day.