Friday, October 30, 2009

Surprise! Pregnant!

Sorry for the LOOOONNNGG hiatus but I am back with some big news: We are pregnant (well, I am)! We found out August 5th that I was 5-6 weeks pregnant. I actually found out at my first informational visit with the fertility doctor. Who knew I would be pregnant while walking into the fertility doctor. Needless to say that was my last visit :)

I am currently 18 weeks pregnant (as of Sunday November 1st). We couldn't be happier!!! So far this is the rundown of answers to commonly asked questions:

Due Date: April 6, 2010

Morning Sickness: Yes, but not as bad as other friends. Just nausea

Cravings: Mac & Cheese, fruit

Issues: BAD migraine headaches & not-so-great skin

Finding out the sex: Yes, we have our first ultrasound on November 18th so fingers crossed we will be able to tell!!

Nursery Décor: Peter Rabbit theme with sage green and brown

Below are pictures of my progress

No comments: