Monday, January 5, 2009

5 Miles


I am officially up to running over 5 miles straight through. This past Saturday I ran 5.25 miles at Valley Forge National Park. The trail was hard: up and down, right to left, and broken up pavement. I was definitely hurtin' later that day. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who didn't complain when I commandeered the TV and watched "The Other Boleyn Girl", which was great by the way. I was nervous because at first it seemed boring but it was drama, drama, drama! It was like the OC only this stuff really actually happened!!!! Am I the only one who remembers (and still misses) the OC? I hope not, if so, the OC was on in 2003 and was the most drama filled show I have ever seen, like 90210 only these people forgot to take their Prozac. Now I have to settle for Gossip Girl.


ANYWAYS! I wanted to keep everyone informed of my running progression. I am so proud that I was able to run this far!! Not to mention I saw 14 deer as I was running!!! Valley Forge was definitely a great place to run and take in the scenery.


Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and will continue to have a wonderful New Year :) My resolution is to keep running!!!


No comments: