Merry Christmas!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday season! I put up a nice picture that could have been on our Christmas card this year if my hubby wasn't such a crazy person for the Phillies. Just kidding, I found it really nice that he actually got into Christmas card sending this year. AND he even amazed me by his gift wrapping abilities and by buying me gifts I actually wanted!! He actually listened to me when I would talk to him, I think I have found my Christmas miracle. Now if we could just get the cat to stop vomiting for no apparent reason. I guess that was his special Christmas present to us, well in that case we are converting. I can do with out that present ever year. Just kidding, these are jokes, family and friends do not call in worry, JOKES. Jokes are needed during the holiday season and are VERY under used. Say things like "I am pregnant" while guzzling Bourbon, this is a joke that will be remembered long after the holiday lights are put away. Even "It's a Wonderful Life" has hilarity weaved through out George Bailey's story.
- Note to all my girlfriends, the Phillies won the World Series this year that is why our Christmas card was of us at a game. It was not because of my overwhelming adorableness in a hat. The World Series is like the Oscars of baseball, a big deal.
St. Patrick's in NYC

Yay for Baby Jesus!



No comments:
Post a Comment