
Monday, May 10, 2010
Mother’s Day
I had my first Mother’s Day!!! It was great! BK took me (and Matty) to lunch at one of my FAVORITE restaurants in the world that just opened in our area, Seasons 52. Matty slept the whole time (another plus! Eating with no crying!) BK then took me to Pandora to pick out a charm to represent my first Mother’s Day. Even after all this he still vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, made dinner AND made chocolate covered macaroons!!! He has been working so much it was a present just to spend some time with him but BK helping out so much was definitely an added bonus. All Matty had to do was smile, that was present enough. Having him home from the hospital and healthy is the best thing I could have gotten this Mother’s Day. I am VERY excited for the many more Mother’s Days in the years to come.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment