Matty Update: Matty had his first pediatrician appointments (2 in 2 weeks, the norm)! The main goal of the ped is to make sure the baby is at least at his birth weight by week 2. Matty was not only at his birth weight but actually gained 8 ounces in less than a 2 week period! As of Wednesday April 7, he was 9 pounds and 6 ounces. The nurse said Mommy had “mighty milk”. Matty has already become too tall for a majority of his newborn clothes!! His 3 month clothes are still a little too large around his arms and middle. We just have a VERY long legged kid.
Mommy Update: I was diagnosed with a uterine infection 5 days after delivery. I ended up going to my obstetrician due to blood clots and they discovered the infection. It only happens to 5% of women (WebMD) and my doctor concluded the infection was due to my long delivery. I did a round of antibiotics and everything seems to be ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment