I have been lucky enough to not have too many issues with swelling (aside from be told not to travel in the beginning of December due to leg swelling, which went down after a couple of days of bed rest). BUT the swelling has started. I have seen it creep up my feet into my ankles, then into my calfs, now into my fingers and face while moving onto my upper arms. I have started to limit my salt intake to decrease the swelling but I think I am just going to have to surrender to Mother Nature. There is no fighting her cruel pregnant tricks.
As I become larger and larger by the day, the snow piles have also become larger and larger. In one week we have received OVER 39 inches of snow (at that is by 5 pm on Wed Feb 10th). I have never seen anything like this in my life. This winter Philadelphia has received the most snow EVER in history, and it is only the beginning of February. Luckily, I am not close to my due date! I have grown to personally know all the new anchors on ABC 6. Apparently they feel the need to report on the snow 24/7...all from Wawas in the area. Odd.



At Noon on Feb. 10th, BEFORE the blizzard got bad

Feb. 10th at 8 a.m.

Feb. 6th at 2 p.m.

Feb. 6th at Noon
No comments:
Post a Comment