Ok, ok, ok I have been lectured a couple of about not updating my blog in 2 months. I have been traveling way more than a person should. Excuses, excuses, right? Oh well.
In the past couple of months I have traveled to Houston, Corpus Christi, Jersey, Raleigh, and many meetings in Philly. I have been stuck in two airports (one overnight!), eaten way too much fast food, read four books on trains and planes, and have consequently racked up some serious and much deserved hotel points. I have also learned that a Whole Foods (although expensive) is a travelers BFF, good for you food that travels well. Yuppie NeoHippies rejoice. Side comment: why is it that the people who shop at natural food stories are pretty negative, unfriendly, and rushed? I thought the idea behind eating healthy, organic, and animal friendly is to lead a happier, somewhat more fulfilled life focused on inner health and positively contributing to your community and environment. Maybe I missed something. I find people in donut stores a lot nicer, i.e. donuts make people happier than organic soy yogurt. I am going to the donut store J Hold on tight organs!! Sugar overload is on its way!!
Some of my fav things this/these month/s
Whataburger Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit: This is HEAVEN, literally heaven. I am sad that Whataburgers are only limited to Texas, however, I think my pants are glad they are only limited to Texas. I had my first biscuit almost 3 years ago and still have dreams about them. While in Corpus I had one everyday (one day I had TWO!). I can’t even describe the yummy-ness.
MAC SPF 15 Liquid Foundation: Thank goodness for MAC. Between traveling and meetings ALL in the hot, hot, HOT summer I have turned into a full fledge grease ball. This is only thing that makes me look somewhat presentable. Somewhat is the key word in this sentence. Now if it could only erase black circles from staying in a hotel RIGHT NEXT to a railroad (unfortunate true story).
This blog is quick and to the point but there will more to come, promise.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment