After over six years of dating we are engaged. We are so excited and looking forward to everything there is to come in the future. And we are even MORE excited that people will stop asking "when are you getting engaged?". However, that question has now been replaced with "when is the wedding?". We dated for six years so a two year engagement is par for the course :)
With family and friends all over the county this site is the best way to make sure everyone can share in the fun details of everything that is happening and what is ahead. We are so thankful for our family and friends and would not be the same without them. We hope everyone will be as excited as we are for our upcoming big day! And we hope everyone likes chicken :)
We are in for an adventure and we are so happy to be able to share this with everyone that has been so wonderful through out our lives.
The ring! It is so hard to get a good picture but it looks so amazing in person, believe me it is worth the wait to see it :) (I know it was for me!)

4 comments:
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
LOVE IT!
Yay!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you buddy!! I cant wait to be a part of the plans and seeing everything come to reality :)
Yay!!! I'm so beyond excited for you two!!
Post a Comment