Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shots, shots, shots

‘Shots’ take on a new meaning when you are a mom. Before baby it meant a fun night out and a deadly hangover, after baby a horrible day in and a deadly earache. Matty got his first round of 2 month shots. I am not sure if it was worse on Mommy or Matty. I thought after seeing my baby in the hospital for 8 days I would be able to handle needles in my baby….WRONG. Fact: I will ever be able to handle it. After he got his shots and started SCREAMING, tears started pouring down my face. I was able to get him calm after 2 minutes but my tears kept coming.

Matty did not have the best reaction to his first shots. He cried alllll night. And as luck would have it I was unable to find generic Tylenol for three days prior to his appointment due to the Tylenol recall. I ended up just calling stores to see if they had it. I finally was able to locate a bottle and that helped Matty’s pain/screaming a little. I am not at all looking forward to his 4 month shots.

Matty's 2 Month Picture


NEW PICTURES!!!: http://hilarykendro.shutterfly.com/527




No comments: