Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ohio Baby Shower

The Saturday after Thanksgiving was my first Baby Shower!! It was thrown by my wonderful Aunts Kathy & Kris. This party could have given Martha Stewart a run for her money. The theme was ‘duckies’ and everything, I mean EVERYTHING, was decked out with duckies. Even the cupcake liners followed the theme. The shower was not only gorgeous but so much fun. I have only been to one baby shower in my life so I did not know what to expect. We played 2 fun (but not hookie) baby games. We ate a lot and opened presents. Who knew there was so much out there for babies!!! I learned so much at my shower. Getting advice from veteran Mommies is the way to go!! Way better than a registry checklist. We got so much loot that the SUV was packed to the brim for our 10 hour drive home. The funny thing is we thought we got a ton of stuff…until we realized that is was just a scratch on the surface of all the baby gear needed. Glad the baby will be little because our place is going to be PACKED; of course coordinately packed.
Being Dressy for the Event

The Spread

Best Cup Cakes EVER

Cuteness

My neice with her doll. Note the matching outfits.

Learning about what kind of kid stuff is out there

No comments: