Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Martha




Yes, I craft. I make stuff, I decorate crap, I try and entertain myself by all the possible things you can make out of a potato and toothpicks. Everyone does it, so no laughing or snickering at me. Whether it is cooking an insanely great meal, using your work talents to make a myspace page masterpiece, or whittling a hoopa from one Beachwood tree…it all falls under the heading of crafting (just face it).

Since the MOVE (all caps to show the severity of the situation) I have had plenty of time to craft, since I moved away from all my friends and family. But we can have tears on another day, today is about showing up Martha, or at least taking her ideas and parading them around as my own. Either way, here are some pictures of Halloween crafts I made/put together. Some suck and some are great. Notice the Penn State and Maryland pumpkins, we like to represent everyone in the Kendro household... well except for those Wisconsin fans (you all know who you are).
This one is Bonnies, too cute, notice the spiders.

No comments: