I went to my first Bridal Show Sunday, January 7th at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD. It was beautiful but packed with brides, mother of brides, friends, vendors, and not-so-happy fiances. I even won champagne toasting glasses!!! Who know we needed these! We just got them in the mail and they are beautiful!! Looks like we are fans of Lenox glassware :) I was lucky enough to attend this with two great friends, who are also brides (yippee), and my "Maryland Mom". It was so much fun. So much to see and take in!! However after two hours we had bridal overload and needed to go home and watch football :)
Another highlight was giving one of my bridesmaid her "Will You be My Bridesmaid" cookie!!!
All the cookies have been handed out and the bridesmaid list includes:
Sarah B., Maid of Honor
Allison K., Sister of Groom
Megan M., Friend of Bride(for some reason this picture would not work!! but looks like the cookie is good)
Bonnie M., Friend of Bride
Laurie C., Friend of Bride
Angie G., Friend of Bride
Stephanie S., Friend of Bride
All received a fun cookie shaped in the form of a blue dress with the words "Will You be My Bridesmaid?" printed on them. I just loved them so I made sure each girl got hers in the mail or in person (if possible). As you can see not only were the cookies decorative but also good eatin'!!!
The dress cookies are also a preview of our wedding colors (look on-line at Vera Bradley the Jave Blue print).

A free rose from the bridal show in an empty French wine bottel from Megan M.

There will be more to come.....


No comments:
Post a Comment